CIVIC SUPPORT FUND
The Cork Civic Support Fund has multiple objectives, including
- Funding and support for community focused voluntary activities throughout Cork across the individual, corporate and business spectrum.
- To engage with citizens, businesses, organisations so as to assist worthwhile projects across the civic, heritage, educational and community sectors.
- During specific periods, Cork Civic Trust will invite applications from all social, civic, voluntary and charitable organisations in Cork, who wish to be considered for support for a specific project to apply for grant aid based on clearly defined criteria.
- A Cork Civic Advisory Council, in consultation with the Cork Civic Trust Board, will adjudicate on applications.
- Each social, civic, voluntary and charitable organisation that wishes to be considered for support can have their organisation and project details published on www.corkcivictrust.ie and within the online edition of Civic Life on a free of charge basis.
- A Cork Civic Support event will be held annually to which voluntary and community groups will be invited.